Re: RIP: Brian Switek's Dinosaur Tracking and Laelaps blogs--an appreciation

I ain't dead yet! Laelaps - with dinosaurs in tow - will be revived at
National Geographic on Tuesday:
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/

Ed Yong, Carl Zimmer, and Virginia Hughes are moving their blogs to
NG, as well, and I'm proud to be the paleo guy at the new network. To
me, this is just another stage in the 6 year old evolution of the
blog.

Thank you for the kinds words, Ben. I'm thrilled to hear that you have
enjoyed the blog(s) for so long, and I hope you will continue to do so
for a long time to come.

All the best,

Brian

--
Written in Stone, My Beloved Brontosaurus (Coming April 2013)
http://brianswitek.com/