RE: Plesiosaurs from Morocco

I just had a read of the online manuscript of:

Peggy Vincent, Nathalie Bardet, Alexandra Houssaye, Mbarek Amaghzaz & Saïd
Meslouh (2012) New plesiosaur specimens from the Maastrichtian Phosphates of
Morocco and their implications for the ecology of the latest Cretaceous marine
apex predators. Gondwana Research (advance online publication)

It is an interesting paper, but I noticed that the authors often refer to
features of certain taxa without giving references or stating if these were
personal observations. So if others will not refer to them, they have to look
it up.

Cheers, Michael