Re: Help with dinosaur-based novel?

Rescued from truncation:

Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time lurker on the DML (the elders might remember OPUS: Dinosaur
and the Speculative Dinosaur Project), and I just finished the beta-version
of a time-travel romance/adventure novel called Groom of the Tyrannosaur
Queen. You can go here for more information and a back-of-the-cover
synopsis:
http://bensen-daniel.deviantart.com/art/Groom-of-the-Tyrannosaur-Queen-WIP-339689187.

The manuscript is done, and I've read it over once, but of course there are
still problems ranging from missing commas to missing characters and
plot-holes. And of course I am particularly worried about the accuracy of
the dinosaurs and environments. If you're interested in being a beta-reader
and helping me find these errors, please send me a message.

I'll express my appreciation with a picture of the dinosaur of your choice.
Not every day you get an offer like that, is it?

Barbarically yours,
Dan

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Daniel Bensen <bensen.daniel@gmail.com> wrote:
> *         ---REMAINDER OF MESSAGE TRUNCATED---            *
> *     This post contains a forbidden message format       *
> *  (such as an attached file, a v-card, HTML formatting)  *
> *    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *
> * If your postings display this message your mail program *
> * is not set to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY and needs adjusting  *

Andreas Johansson