[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Neoplateosaurus--most preposterous tabloid dinosaur ever?!
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Neoplateosaurus--most preposterous tabloid dinosaur ever?!
- From: "Richard W. Travsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:21:10 -0700
- Authentication-results: msg-ip2.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <CAMR9O1KQrain-5hvekLcp2=KZKe4HjpHpZu2_0SvqvaMuAEPHA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMR9O1KQrain-5hvekLcp2=KZKe4HjpHpZu2_0SvqvaMuAEPHA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012, Ben Creisler wrote:
Google Books has archived the infamous sensationalist tabloid Weekly
World News. Needless to say, there are a wealth of dinosaur “news”
stories. Type in the query "Weekly World News dinosaur" in Google
Books and see what pops up....
The stories range from absurd tales of scientists being eaten by
living dinosaurs to items clearly based on actual scientific work
(such as a story about dinosaurs making calls that sounded like
My fav that I saw on the news stands when it appeared
Saddam's killer dinosaurs attacking troops...