RE: Cretaceous forests mapped

> > Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:54:00 -0500
> > From: john-schneiderman@cox.net
> > To: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
> > CC: dinosaur@usc.edu
> > Subject: RE: Cretaceous forests mapped
> >
> > If there is a paleomap showing Appalachia of 100 mya, I
> would love to
> > see it.
>
> As would I.

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rcb7/namK100.jpg

At 105 Ma: http://cpgeosystems.com/105_Cretaceous_2globes.jpg

http://cpgeosystems.com/105moll.jpg

These are all reconstructions by Blakey. I don't know if Scotese has published
any recent (i.e., 21st Century) reconstructions for
this interval yet.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216