Re: Retroposon evidence for an explosive radiation of Neoaves

You can find the paper online if you search for Mol Biol Evol
doi:10.1093/molbev/msr319, but not through the DOI number, which presumably has
not been posted at the doi.org site yet.

And if you have access to the whole paper, I would also love to see a copy. It
sounds intriguing.

Thanks, Jeff Hecht