Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

BANDits and creationists - barely a difference. This case has the
quote mining, the ignoring of facts and evidence in favor of ad
hominem attacks, and so on. I've said it before:
http://dinosaurpalaeo.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/banditry-creationism-and-global-warming-denial/
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar