Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

A textbook example of creationist-style quote-mining. I'm not exaggerating; I've seen plenty of quote-mining by actual creationists, and this is what it looks like. Feduccia must be painfully desperate.

Add to this the pointlessness of his entire complaint. For the sake of the argument, let's assume the BAD guys are all genocidal maniacs -- so, does that somehow make birds not dinosaurs? Are evil people somehow automatically wrong about science? Textbook example of an ad-hominem argument. Really not what I expect of a scientist. I know blogs where he'd be banned for _tone trolling_.

Has anyone sent an e-mail to Feduccia yet?

BTW, Mickey, I can't comment on your blog anymore; you switched the "Name/URL" option off. Did you attract that many spambots?