RE: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

  I'm not sure about the logic behind this sentiment. I never said getting a
blog allows the identification process, I said "it helps." It's like you
telling me that I actually said the only way you're gonna get a ride is if you
have your own car, which is a complete misread of what I wrote.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/