Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

 That's arse-backwards. It's like saying "You should buy a car, then
 I'd be able to give you lifts."

I fully agree that it is (...well... except in terms of effort, financial effort in particular). However, perhaps Jaime has other reasons for suggesting I get a blog? I have long wanted to start one, but haven't found the time. I hope I'll get to it at the start of my postdoc in February.