TV show on new French dinosaur locality

You will be thrilled (at least, I hope so) to know that the next episode of the
popular French scientific *C'est pas sorcier* will be dedicated to
Angeac-Charente, a new Hauterivian-Barremian dinosaur locality of the French
Atlantic Coast. New dinosaur remains includes ornithomimosaur, ornithopod, and
sauropod remains - of which a 2.40 m long femur (!?).

Watch *C'est pas sorcier* ("Ain't no rocket science") next saturday (8:10 pm,
Paris time) !

More information here (for French speaking people):
http://c-est-pas-sorcier.france3.fr/?page=emission&id_article=1850

And here (for others - seems that G-translate needs improvements...):
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fc-est-pas-sorcier.france3.fr%2F%3Fpage%3Demission%26id_article%3D1850

Check also the abstract of Ronan Allain et al. from the last SVP Meeting.

Cheers,

Jocelyn

--

"/As a Professor of Science, I assure you we did in fact evolve from filthy monkey
men./" Hubert J. Farnworth.