Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

I would definitely follow the Dave Marjanovic blog if it existed.
Seems like it would be a good way to share your post-doc experience as well.

And FWIW, you don't need a Blogger account to get the 'easy access'
login, if you have a google account, like just a google email, then
that works too.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College