RE: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

If I recall correctly, more than once at least on Mickey's blog, as well as
perhaps Darren's, you've indicated this intention. It would be interesting to
see what you have to say without the confines of this or that mailing list, or
someone else's blog comments.

  Hwever, simply because you seem to agree with Mike that his parable is
"arse-backwards," no where in my statement did I say that to reply you had to
get a blog. If I had, then Mike's little parable would actually make sense in
regards to what I said. So perhaps Mike has another reason to remark that what
I said was "arse-backwards"?

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)