Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

Not terribly scientific, but some of Olson's comments
are pretty funny.

I too experience a gag reflex whenever i hear birds
referred to as dinosaurs, even if birds really are
descended from dromaeosaurs (or whatever), which
appears to be the case. "Ooh, look at all the little
dinosaurs out in the birdbath."