RE: Caudipteryx suffered from osteoarthritis

Has the sample size of *Caudipteryx* increased recently?  Sure, I'm aware that
there are multiple individuals, but "large population samples" is news to me.
Also, what is the scientific significance of claiming the oldest documented
case of osteoarthritis in the fossil record?  Is susceptibility to
osteoarthritis a derived condition in amniotes?  Is there an observed lack of
osteoarthritis in Triassic and Jurassic dinosaurs that is anomalous enough to
deserve explanation?