RE: Vertebrate Paleontology Journal Links webpage updated!

Agreed!!

For those interested: I have a page of links to paleo journals (not just vert
paleo) to which U Md students have free access at:

http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/journals.html

I need to update it for the upcoming semester, but use it if you wish!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/