Re: Caudipteryx suffered from osteoarthritis

How'd this get past review? The title is 'earliest recognition of
arthritis in birds'. Practically no one consider's Caud. a bird, so
that pretty well undercuts the 'significance' of the article.
And if the reviewers/editors allowed that it was a debatable issue,
then since Martin et al are in the EXTREME minority here, well
shouldn't that have come up?

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College