Where would you hunt?

I will start by saying I did not win the lottery, but promise that if I do, I'll donate money to find dinos. But to move on.

A guy walks into your office. He's a dino fan, not a scientist, and won the lottery. He offers you a million dollars to fund expeditions to "go somewhere and dig up something and add to our knowledge of dinosaur evolution." (He wants to go along just for fun and name a junior synonym after himself.)

He mentions that he had actually brought two million dollars but that some guy named Tom Holtz had talked him into giving half of it to train new dino prep technicians. Shucks, a million is still a million.

Anyway, I know nothing of mounting such expeditions, but assume that a million would do multiple trips, starting with a very small party to survey the area and establish connections with equipment rental places, local law enforcement, supplies, maps, and whatever.

The questions is, where in the whole world would you want to go in order to dig up something that would ADD TO current dino-paleo knowledge? Not saying you cannot go to the old places (Argentina, Chad, Egypt, Mongolia, Madagascar) but perhaps there is some untested ground with explosed Mesozoic formations that deserves a look if only there was money?