Re: Feduccia (mis)quotes me and mentions the DML in his new book

Ralph,

That is true.  But, I'd be famous in my own mind... and that's what
really counts ;-)

And all because of a brash post I wrote nearly 9 years ago at 3 am.
The internet truly never forgets. The best part?  Feduccia has thrown
his own chips into what he deemed the notorious "money game" in his
2003 Discovery article... Well, let'em ride, baby... Let'em ride.

All of this is so ridiculously absurd...

Kris