Re: Is there a US natural history museums curators mailing list?

NHCOLL-L

"NHCOLL-L is an electronic forum for those with an interest in the care,
management, computerization, conservation and use of natural history
collections. NHCOLL-L is co-sponsored by the Natural Science Collections
Alliance (NSC) and the Society for the Preservation of Natural History
Collections (SPNHC). Both NSC and SPNHC are dedicated to the preservation and
care of natural history collections. Membership in NHCOLL-L is open to anyone
with e-mail service."

http://peabody.yale.edu/collections/database-admin-informatics/collections-listserver-nhcoll-l-faq-sheet