Re: Call for quick action: Elsevier trying to restrict open access to US-government-funded research!

One more point: it's worth clarifying that the OSTP's request for
comments is not ABOUT the iniquitious RWA, but more generally about
Public Access to Peer-Reviewed Scholarly Publications Resulting From
Federally Funded Research.  So please don't make your responses ABOUT
the RWA, but about the broader issues.  (I made this mistake, and was
asked to revise my comments accordingly.)  Of course that doesn't mean
you can't mention the RWA, just that it shouldn't be the sole subject.

And a reminder: to be heard on this you need to send your email to
publicaccess@ostp.gov BY JANUARY 12.

-- Mike.