Re: Fwd: Call for quick action: Elsevier trying to restrict open access to US-government-funded research!

The German Science Foundation (DFG) is often willing to spend money to
allow researchers to publish DFG-funded reserach open access.
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar