RE: Where would you hunt dinos?

My limited experience with volunteers suggest that they are often people who
have the time to spare regardless of the economic climate and who, obviously,
can afford to do so. Add the fact that they have to demonstrate an obvious
affinity with natural history and/or palaeontology as a pre-requisite suggests
that they will stay for a reasonable amount of time - unless it is apparent
that the art of preparation is not for them. But I completely agree that, in an
ideal world, it would be hugely beneficial for any museum or institution to
have the funding for extra preparators and conservers on a permanent basis.

Regards,

Mark