Zhejiang dinosaur exhibit

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

China will be celebrating the Year of Dragon in 2012, an ideal
occasion to highlight Chinese dinosaur discoveries. This news item
from China is about a new dinosaur exhibit at the Zhejiang Museum of
Natural History in the city of Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province.The
article has a video with a song and a set of photos. [I'm not quite
sure what the song is about (my Chinese is really rusty), but I think
it's about Zhejiang--but  I hear the word "long" a few times, which
can mean "dragon."]

http://news-hzrb.hangzhou.com.cn/system/2012/01/12/011717600.shtml

The first sauropod photo is identified as Dongyangosaurus.

The second photo is identified as the nodosaur Zhejiangosaurus.

The psittacosaurs are not identified.