Re: Majungasaurus had weird little arms (free pdf TOMORROW)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Yikes! The wrath of the DML is coming down on my head! The pdf WAS
available for free earlier this morning (at least on my computer!).
However, if you read the press release, the pdf will be FREE as of
January 13 so please try again tomorrow. This obviously was a mix-up
by the publisher. Maybe my posting alerted somebody....Anyway,
patience will be rewarded.

>From the press release
http://www.vertpaleo.org/source/blog/post.cfm/press-release-paleontologists-give-madagascar-s-fiercest-dinosaur-a-hand

"For complimentary access to the full article beginning January 13,
2012, visit: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/ujvp20 "