RE: Some thoughts on "Terra Nova"

> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:44:00 -0500
> From: tholtz@umd.edu
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Some thoughts on "Terra Nova"
>
> Got interviewed for a website talking about "Terra Nova":

Congratulations.

> http://www.jonja.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13115

I've heard it said that the "Spanish Influenza" (1917ish) would cut a large
swath through our population nowadays if it returned, because we no longer have
immunity to it; aside from that, I agree with your points.

but _part_ of one: well, I think we were simply denied the chance to see the
learning curve of the colonists adjusting to "my god, it's full of
green"*...Our Hero &family were helped by being surrounded by people who had
made the adjustment (prior Pilgramages)

* = reference obvious, methinks.

all in all, great answers and a great article.