[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Crocodilians by the millions! Special issue of Zoological Journal!
- To: DML <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Crocodilians by the millions! Special issue of Zoological Journal!
- From: Jay <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:44:39 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: msg-ironport1.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <CAMR9O1+N-s_cQ1Z4f3vHHX8UZyYOMcxY5H+sm2QfwqYN=MrG5Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMR9O1+N-s_cQ1Z4f3vHHX8UZyYOMcxY5H+sm2QfwqYN=MrG5Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Regarding the publication date of this supplement,
I'm not sure if the date in the 'how to cite' link should be used to date the
Each article has "Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012"; regular issues
of ZJLS tend to make available online articles earlier than the print edition,
or occasionally at the same time. So regarding the publication dates of the new
taxic names, it would be good if anyone with access to the final print edition
of the supplement can verify the date in the front matter of the supplement (if
there is one).
From: Ben Creisler <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, 14 January 2012 4:41 AM
Subject: Crocodilians by the millions! Special issue of Zoological Journal!
"Many Mesozoic crocs are discussed and some new genera and species are
described. I'll cite the new taxa for now. The correct date for these
taxa is a bit murky--it's officially the December 2011 issue but it
was put on line (published?) in 2012. The "how to cite" feature says