Phororhacus and Ray Harryhausen

Hello to the List!

This may seem a bit of a stretch for the Dinosaur Mailing List, but I believe some on the list are fans of special effects legend Ray Harryhausen. I hope to honor him with a bronze sculpture I created and have started a Kickstarter Project to help complete the task. I would greatly appreciate if you could follow the link and give a thought to pledging.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1463826569/bronze-tribute-for-ray-harryhausen

About the spelling of "Phororhacus" - I know this is not the current spelling! My excuse is that it is not an accurate portrayal of the fossil "Terror-Bird", but a Hollywood-ized monster that was called Phororhacus at the time the movie was made. If I ever sculpt a proper /Phorusrhacos longissimus/, I'll be sure to use that name! (happy-face wink)