Re: What do you want to see Illustrated?

Detruncated...
______

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Asher Elbein <aelbein@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all. I'm an artist currently in a bit of a slump, casting around for
ideas, and I thought I'd ask the community what kinds of scenarios and
behaviors they were interested in seeing illustrated. I like a good
charging theropod as much as the next person, but lately I've gotten much
more interested in more naturalistic behaviors that don't often get
depicted. However, not being an expert, I'm interested in what y'all have
to suggest.
______

Dust bathing, or preening and cleaning in general.

--
Renato Santos
http://dracontes.deviantart.com