Complete specimens

Today my son asked whether there are complete specimens of dinosaurs out there. I think, from what I've read, that there are probably complete remains of Allosaurus, Triceratops, and maybe a few others, but I don't know. Since it would be criminal to steer a budding paleontologist wrong, I'll turn to the folks who do know the answer to his question.

For which genera do we have specimens of complete  remains?

 Thanks,

 Joe