"Why the world has to ignore ReptileEvolution.com"

Check out:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/2012/07/03/world-must-ignore-reptileevolution-com/

Even by the generally high standards of Darren Naish's _Tetrapod
Zoology_ blog, this article is great.  Darren explains in forensic
detail why David Peters' revolutionary reconstructions and
"phylogenetic" ideas should be taken with an ocean's worth of salt.

Here's one of many excellent passages from the article:

"I’m not disputing Dave’s heretical proposals because I’m biased,
blinkered by mainstream authority, or automatically unwilling to
consider his ideas. Rather, I dispute them because (1) I find the
‘conventional’ positions to be far more convincingly supported by
character data, and (2) because Dave’s alternative positions are based
on erroneous or incomplete analysis of the data available."