RE: Complete specimens

Among non-bird theropods- Coelophysis, Sciurumimus, Sinosauropteryx,
Similicaudipteryx, Caudipteryx, supposedly Citipati, and microraptorine NGMC 91.

I don't think any Allosaurus are technically complete, with all missing some
caudal vertebrae, for instance.  There are many other theropods in that state
of completeness though, like Eoraptor, Yutyrannus, Gorgosaurus, Huaxiagnathus,
Juravenator, Compsognathus, Sinornithomimus, Gallimimus, Khaan, Anchiornis,
Tianyuraptor, Velociraptor, Mei, Sinornithoides, Epidexipteryx, etc..

Mickey Mortimer