6th International Symposium on Lithographic Limestone and Plattenkalk ins Saltillo, Mexico, March 2013

Dear colleagues

The 1st circular for the 6th International Symposium on Lithographic Limestone
and Plattenkalk ins Saltillo, Mexico, March 2013, has just been published and I
have received the following message from the organizers Christina Ifrim & Co:
Dear colleagues,

again we would like to cordially invite you to the 6th International Symposium
on Lithographic Limestone and Plattenkalk, which will take place in Saltillo,
Mexico, in March next year. Please find attached the 1st circular which
includes a pre-registration form.

The meeting has a homepage now: http://isllpsaltillo.uni-hd.de/
It contains all important informations and will be regularly updated.
Pre-registration is also possible there.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Saltillo!

The organizing comitee

Christina Ifrim
Wolfgang Stinnesbeck
Arturo Gonzalez Gonzalez
Eberhard "Dino" Frey
Rosario Gomez

Office de la culture
Section d'archéologie et paléontologie - Palaeontology A16
Dr. Daniel Marty
Editor (Palaeontology) of the Swiss Journal of Geosciences
Hôtel des Halles
P.O. Box 64
CH-2900 Porrentruy 2
Switzerland
Mobile phone: +41 (0)79 616 55 26
Office: +41 (0)32 420 84 62 (direct) and 28 (secretary)
Fax: +41 (0)32 420 84 99
daniel.marty@palaeojura.ch
martydaniel@hotmail.com
http://www.pal-a16.ch/science/index.htm