Fossils in Argentinosaurus footprints

Hi folks,

my google skills have failed me: I have seen a TV documentary which
showed an assembly of small fossils inside an Argentinosaurus
footprint. However, I'm unable to find any reference for that.

Any hints to a paper (or if possible a pdf) would be very welcome here...

Thanks,

Martin.

                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker
                   Institut für Werkstoffe