RE: ANDREA CAU's SINOSAURUS SKULL RECONSTRUCTION

  I am assuming that you meant "Spinosaurus" and not "Sinosaurus". Just to be
clear, Andrea never produced a skull reconstruction of *Spinosaurus
aegyptiacus*, but did post on his blog an image of *Spinosaurus aegyptiacus*,
which was created by Simone Maganuco for a paper Dal Sasso et al., 2005
(reference and pdf below).

http://theropoda.blogspot.com/2009/01/spinosaurid-paleobiology-more-than-just.html

Dal Sasso, C., Maganuco, S., Buffetaut, E. & Mendez, M. A. 2005. New
information on the skull of the enigmatic theropod Spinosaurus, with remarks on
its sizes and affinities. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 25(4):888–896.
PDF: http://reocities.com/Athens/bridge/4602/spinoskull.pdf

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)