FREE DIGITAL DINO CLASS!

ZBrush is a digital sculpting program that is REALLY artist friendly and you
can get some great results really quickly.  Basically, I'll be creating a
dinosaur from a virtual ball of clay using only a few tools in a very short
period of time.  You can download a free trail copy of the program at
www.pixologic.com
The webinar is being presented by www.visualarium.com

You can use this program for the following ( hastily typed sorry…)
-If you have a new dinosaur you have found and need to do some visualizing, or
use scan data to manipulate or create.
-If want to make a dinosaur to light, draw and paint it  in a traditional
medium you can use a model created in the program as reference.
-If you want to make a model to pose or use elements of its anatomy for papers,
posters or presentations.
-If you want to create a quick digital maquette to visualize your full scale
clay sculpture and then use the images as orthographic images.
-if you want to make your own toys, sculptures or clones of fossils for 3D
print.
-if you want to fully render the 3d model in no time, included scales,
feathers, fur…etc.
-you can quickly turn one species into another in minutes!

This is just a few of the things you could do.

Below  is the link to sign up.  Again, this is FREE.  Of course its your option
to purchase more intense classes later, but this short intro is on me.
PASS THIS ON to whomever you think could benefit!  Artists and Paleos alike!

Hope to see you at 1:00 on THIS TUESDAY

Sorry about the advertising, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Take Care

David Krentz

Here is the info, don't hesitate to email me if you can't find the right place
to register.