RE: New theropod material from Cretaceous of Brazil

One should note that in their abstract, they state that they report "the first
latest Cretaceous carcharodontosaurid known from non-dental remains anywhere".
So there are several specifications being used, including 1) latest 2)
Cretaceous 3) non-dental, and 4) from anywhere. These are not the early or
middle Late Cretaceous remains known from elsewhere in Europe, Africa, or South
America, but are also from Brazil, and are non-dental in form. They quite
clearly emphasize "non-dental." Previous records, and by this I mean virtually
all (if not _actually_ ALL) of the previous reports are of teeth, and teeth
unambiguously alone.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)