RE: New theropod material from Cretaceous of Brazil

But that's their abstract, not their title.  Where's "latest Cretaceous" or
"non-dental" in "First Brazilian carcharodontosaurid and other new theropod
dinosaur fossils from the Campanian–Maastrichtian Presidente Prudente
Formation, São Paulo State, southeastern Brazil"?

Mickey Mortimer