RE: New theropod material from Cretaceous of Brazil

I think any English teacher would agree with me that the title states the
"first Brazilian carcharodontosaurid" is one of the "new theropod fossils from
the Campanian–Maastrichtian Presidente Prudente Formation, São Paulo State,
southeastern Brazil".  It's not just the grammar, but the pointlessness of
stating a Brazilian carcharodontosaurid was the first one found from a
formation in Brazil.  But with your statement in mind, perhaps it's just a case
of English not being the authors' first language as opposed to an attempt to
artificially increase the importance of their finding.

Mickey Mortimer