RE: New theropod material from Cretaceous of Brazil

The title is a primer for the subject matter in the paper, and the abstract is
the fleshed out descriptor the title alludes to. This is not 18th Century
English literature, one does not need to describe in the title the
qualifications of every noun and adjective which is being used.

Is Poe's poem "the Raven" about the raven? How can it truly be a raven, but
perhaps not a rook, did he perform a experiment to verify the raven-ness?
Surely, a common crow indeed! Plus, the poem is about one man's struggle with
the loss of his wife -- not a bird. I think you are reading far too much into
the title and not enough into the abstract itself, and all this leads into the
real issue:

It's a partial presentation at SVP well over a decade old. The title is a
tantalizer, even if it's missing a qualifier, but the abstract, and the
presentation itself (likely) contain far more explicit and qualifying
information. And that's what really matters here, in my opinion.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/