Talk at Dinotrack symposium

Hi folks,

last year at the great dinotrack symposium in Obernkirchen, I remember
that one of the presenters showed tracks of a group of small theropods
that suddenly changed direction close to a point where tracks from a
bigger theropod can be seen, suggesting that this group might have
been disturbed by the larger theropod.

I cannot for the life of me remember which talk this was and who gave
it - if somebody could help me out, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Martin.

                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker
                   Institut für Werkstoffe