Longisquama: Appendages Feather-like, But Deeply Embedded

Perhaps I'm just too lazy, or I don't have $35 to cough up on a digital-only,
non-"published" version, but I would really appreciate if anyone could send me
a copy of the following paper:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/c25022htl3663053/?MUD=MP
Buchwitz, M. & Voigt, S. In press. The dorsal appendages of the Triassic
reptile *Longisquama insignis*: Reconsideration of a controversial integument
type. _Paläontologische Zeitschrift_ Online First: 2 March, 2012.

Jeff Hecht's coverage of the paper is here:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328574.400-reptile-grew-featherlike-structures-before-dinosaurs.html

It contains an image based almost certainly on my skeletal reconstruction on
*Longisquama insignis* (public domain, I gave it to Wikipedia -- I ain't gonna
sue!), so I am interested to see where else it has popped up (including from
the paper?).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)