RE: Longisquama: Appendages Feather-like, But Deeply Embedded

Thanks to everyone who has sent me a copy of the paper, I appreciate it! It
looks like the image derives from New Scientist, as Buchwitz and Voigt use
photographs and detailed stippled interpretations of them to illustrate their
study, and very well.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)