Triassic phytosaur and turtle fossils discovered in Greenland (news stories)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I thought these news stories in Danish and Portuguese were worth
citing. (Google Translate does a mostly OK job of deciphering the
text.) I couldn't find English-language versions for now. An
international team of paleontologists including Lars B. Clemmensen
from Denmark and Octávio Mateus from Portugual has been looking for
Triassic fossils in Greenland.  They have found the bones of at least
two plateosaurs and many tracks, including some that are quite large
(43 cm). In a different area, they discovered a phytosaur, the first
from Greenland. The Portuguese article also mentions discovery of a
fossil turtle, another first for Greenland and one of the oldest
known.

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland/2012/07/25/060522.htm

http://www.publico.pt/Ci%C3%AAncias/portugues-descobriu-ossadas-de-dinossauro-na-gronelandia-1556460