Oligodon & Elachistodon

Anyone out there have some decent photos of the skulls and closeups of the
dentition in Oligodon (any species should do) or Elachistodon westermanni? (I
could probably use Phyllorhynchus as well.) I have been sorely out of my old
snake refs for the last ten years, and never got back to rebuilding my library,
while other photos are blurry or sketchy to base more than general observations
upon. Plus, Elachistodon is sort of "out of the way." Any help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)