Re: Talk at Dinotrack symposium

I think that this must have been the talk by Anthony Romilio on the Lark Quarry
tracksite ("stampede") in Queensland, Australia.
Here some related references:

Thulborn, T. and M. Wade (1979). "Dinosaur Stampede in the Cretaceous of
Queensland." Lethaia 12: 275-279.
Thulborn, T. and M. Wade (1984). "Dinosaur trackways in the Winton Formation
(mid-Cretaceous) of Queensland." Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 21(2):
413-517.
Agnew, N., H. Griffin, et al. (1989). Strategies and techniques for the
preservation of fossil tracksites: an Australian example. Dinosaur tracks and
traces. D. D. Gillette and M. G. Lockley. Cambridge, Cambridge University
Press: 397-407.
Romilio, A. and S. Salisbury, W. (2011). "A reassessment of large theropod
dinosaur tracks from the mid-Cretaceous (late Albian-Cenomanian) Winton
Formation of Lark Quarry, central-western Queensland, Australia: A case for
mistaken identity." Cretaceous Research 32: 135-142.

Le 28 juil. 2012 à 09:04, DINOSAUR@usc.edu a écrit :

> De : Martin Baeker <martin.baeker@tu-bs.de>
> Date : 27 juillet 2012 14:47:20 HAEC
> Objet : Talk at Dinotrack symposium
>

> Hi folks,
>
> last year at the great dinotrack symposium in Obernkirchen, I remember
> that one of the presenters showed tracks of a group of small theropods
> that suddenly changed direction close to a point where tracks from a
> bigger theropod can be seen, suggesting that this group might have
> been disturbed by the larger theropod.
>
> I cannot for the life of me remember which talk this was and who gave
> it - if somebody could help me out, that'd be great.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin.
>
>                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker
>                   Institut für Werkstoffe
>                   Technische Universität Braunschweig
>                   Langer Kamp 8
>                   38106 Braunschweig
>                   Germany
>                   Tel.: 00-49-531-391-3073
>                   Fax   00-49-531-391-3058
>                   e-mail <martin.baeker@tu-bs.de>
>
> http://www.tu-braunschweig.de/ifw/institut/mitarbeiter/roesler1
>                  http://www.scienceblogs.de/hier-wohnen-drachen

Office de la culture
Section d'archéologie et paléontologie - Palaeontology A16
Dr. Daniel Marty
Editor (Palaeontology) of the Swiss Journal of Geosciences
Hôtel des Halles
P.O. Box 64
CH-2900 Porrentruy 2
Switzerland
Office: +41 (0)32 420 84 62 (direct) and 28 (secretary)
daniel.marty@palaeojura.ch
martydaniel@hotmail.com