Re: Armored titanosaurs with extreme skeletal pneumaticity

Rescued from truncation:

 Say what? THIS study reveals that non-theropod saurischians had PSP?

 I wonder what e.g. Matt Wedel has to say about this. And what this
 says about the review quality of PalZ. Nothing good, I'd say.....

 Heinrich Mallison

No, no, no. It specifies "extreme PSP":