Re: Thousand of years old human tools made from dinosaur bone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmada_River#Geology

Apparently there are dino fossils in the Narmada valley.

Has anyone heard of other instances of this? I wouldn't've thought
fossil bone would be the sort of thing you'd want for knapping into
tools.
The article says that the tool makers probably didn't realize they
were fossils. I'd think that's unlikely, if you're from the Stone Age,
you can probably tell the difference between different types of rocks,
which is important for how they break upon knapping and make an
useable edge.

--
Robert J. Schenck
Kingsborough Community College