Re: Magnapaulia, "new" lambeosaurine from Baja California, Mexico

> It's like saying the United States needs to stop being a free
> market economy and adopt communism.

 That analogy doesn't make any sense to me.

Or to me. ~:-|

 It's more like QWERTY keyboards -- they were adopted for a reason
 that is no longer viable, but we can't change to something more
 efficient (like Dvorak) because everyone's too used to them.

Yep. If you hit several keys on a typewriter at once, the levers clash, and the typewriter jams. The QWERTY keyboard is designed to _slow down_ common sequences and force you to use several different finger positions or different hands for them, so the time intervals during which you're pressing keys are less likely to overlap.