RE: Nqwebasaurus, an African ornithomimosaur

> Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:43:30 +0000
> From: tyazbeck@comcast.net
> To: keenir@hotmail.com
> CC: dinosaur@usc.edu; archosauromorph2@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Nqwebasaurus, an African ornithomimosaur
>
> I mean people who live in multi-story buildings, wear actual clothes (not
> loincloths), have electricity, as opposed to primitive men like those in
> Africa or South America

 there's no electricity in Africa and South America?  do the cities of Brazil
and Egypt know this?  *rolls eyes*

> English and other widely-spoken languages use much fewer sounds

 that's BECAUSE they are widely-spoken.

> than many primitive languages (such as those used by American Indians),

 Define primitive, kemosabe.

 its the American Indian languages that require you to say what level of
hearsay your statement is.  As opposed to the Caucasian languages, which can
have as few as 2 vowels and 90 consonants.